Our team has over 50 years combined experience acquiring, trading and developing commercial and residential projects across the United Kingdom. We have an ever-expanding portfolio of properties and Lyonwood is always looking for investment opportunities.
MORE ABOUT US
Our Partner, Blue Alpine, take a multi-faceted approach to property investment which means they help Lyonwood at each stage of the journey no matter what the project. Through their source and acquisition service, Lyonwood can easily find underperforming assets or new developments and enjoy the strong return on their investment.
Blue Alpine provides expertise on the design and build of new projects, identifying emerging markets or areas which are experiencing marked regeneration and in turn, high rental demand rates. They also provide Lyonwood with marketing and disposing of properties through auctions and private treaty.
Blue Alpine’s breadth of connections in the marketplace gives Lyonwood access to joint ventures opportunities with likeminded investors. They also provide investment companies such as Lyonwood with access to equity partners and family offices.
Irrespective of the model or investment approach you prefer, Blue Alpine can help you make the most of every acquisition.
WHY INVEST IN PROPERTY
According to the Times Rich list, 40% created their wealth through property. The other 60% invested in property as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they created in other industries. In fact, more millionaires attain their wealth through property than any other type of investment.
The UK population are living much longer than we have done previously and the Government continues to struggle to support us into our retirement. Pension schemes are no longer sufficient and the return on savings in the bank is at an all-time low. Unless we do something now to look after ourselves in the future, it’s likely that working past the normal retirement age will quickly become the norm and as a result, the standard of living throughout the later years will become much poorer.
From our experience, we have found that investing in property is by far the most risk-averse, hands off and financially rewarding option. One of the main reasons is that the UK has always been and will always be a hugely popular place to live. We’re on an island with a very stable population. Land is limited, therefore prices will continue to grow and property will continue to be high in demand.
Investing in property is both useful and flexible for many reasons. Aside from the obvious financial gains, it can be used to help you achieve specific goals. You can use property:
– To earn a higher interest rate than leaving your money to sit in the bank
– To earn a higher interest rate than bonds, ISA’s and other saving schemes
– To build a portfolio that will give you enough income to retire
– To earn more money to improve your lifestyle
– As hands off investment that requires very little of your time
– To gain high yielding returns on capital
– To invest for your children’s future
– As safe and secure investment
It is important that you know what you are trying to achieve from investing in property. Realising this will help you plan an investment strategy and work towards achieving those financial goals.